Sunday 11 March 2012

SAI'S SPLENDOUR - A COLLECTION OF POEMS BY SRI.CARINGULA SATHYANARAYANA MADHU

INVOCATION TO DEITY GANAPATHI


OM SRI SAI
" SALUTATIONS TO GANAPATHI "
ALMIGHTY the great destroyer of the "Six" Enslaving Human Qualities .,

MINE SALUTATIONS TO THEE O! GANAPATHI
The Divine Sai having Inspired me to compile in HIS Dedication this "SAI's SPLENDOUR", An ANTHOLOGY of His Philosophy and Teachings, in Language and Style understood by the Lay Devotees.

With all Humility, I begin to Pen.. Invoking Thine Divine Name,

O! Deity "Ganapathi" Bless me, Inspire me, give me the Philosophical Vision; the Gist the Grit, the Metre, and Verse, the word and the Expression, the Melody and the Harmony.

To compose Compile, Complete and Accomplish THIS "HOLY TASK" in Early Fulfillment of my long-lasting Ambition.
OM! PREMORDIAL PEACE
OM! PRISTINE PEACE
OM! PERFECT PEACE



SAI's REVEALATION


" Again I have come to Reveal, to Bless and to Inspire
The 'Lay and the LEARNED’, to Accomplish by Example
and by Practice;
The Glory of the Divine,

" Once, before this Revealation I Gave,
Yet missed Thou hath then to Grasp,
Hence I now ordain thee Again,
To look, to Listen and to Author.

" Thou hath agreed to pray and perform thy Duty,
To render now is the Time;
ennoble thy Life, Enthuse the devotees
To make their Life Sublime.

" I shall come' Again and Again' in need,
Ever with thee in deed.,
To show, to Guide, to Lead.,
Surely my" WORD" Thou hark and heed.,
Hark and Head "Mine" Deed and word.
" Though not a SCHOLAR, only a LITERATE,
My DISCIPLE, my DEVOTEE, Not be Less,
Than the ERUDITE 'Men-of- letters'.,
YET Achieve ACCEPTANCE and RECOGNITION, they shall Receive.

" He who Propagates my Preaching’s,
with Devotion Professes my Teachings.,
Ever be with him I shall.,
Grant GRACE, Gift knowledge. Bestow DELIVERANCE and GRACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know your views... Sai Ram